Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, I present "The Nightmare Before Christmas Tree."

Today the rest of my Nightmare Before Christmas Ornaments came in. I am so excited! Here is the final tree. I want to get some better pictures with actual daylight and I want to play with my camera settings to get some more pics of out tree. I am going to order a few more NMBC ornaments here and there and add them to the tree as well.

1st shot of the tree.
Photobucket

The Little Charms that I found on EBay. They are phone charms but the look great on the Christmas tree and worked well.
Photobucket

The top of the tree with my Jack Skellington Doll.
Photobucket

Zero on the Tree.
Photobucket

Doctor Finkelstein Ornament.
Photobucket

Oogie Boogie and Jack Ornaments.
Photobucket


Silver and Lime Green Ornaments. I used Hot Pink, Purples, Black and Lime Green Colors for the tree.
Photobucket

Zero Ornament. (Pics coming soon of the rest when Photobucket stops acting up on me. It is not resizing the photos for some odd reason).


My favorite, Scary Teddy!
Photobucket


Zero and my favorite green and hot pink ornament. Also there is a cute Barrel ornament on the tree.
Photobucket


Our new Jack Ball with faces. I purchased two of these.
Photobucket



Sally the doll and Sally and Jack Ornaments.
Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment