Monday, November 21, 2011

About me!


Welcome to The Poop Bloggy Blog. I am a 36 (now 37) year old mother named Kim. I am a pretty opinionated person, and don't hesitate to speak my mind. I have a wacky sense of humor and my husband thinks I am a funny lady. I have an on-line soap store called Monkey Butt Designs, and I just love it! I get to be a stay home mom with my kids and run a small business. It doesn't get any better than that. I have two beautiful kids and a wonderful husband that I have shared my life with for last 16 years. I have got to say that my life is pretty good so far! I have been extremely blessed in many areas of my life and will talk about my husband, kids and our 3 awesome pets a lot in this blog.

This blog is going to be a fun outlet for me to share my crafty projects, my business updates, tried recipes, funny ramblings, good deals and all around anything that I think is just awesome! I am also hopelessly addicted to Pinterest so there will be lots of Pinterest related things talked about on this blog. Spread the word. Oh, and I love Zombies! I hope you all will enjoy!

Follow Me on Pinterest
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment